[free-sklyarov] (Late) reply to Gene Gable's article

John Dempsey john.dempsey7 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 12:45:28 PDT 2001

>> He's just a Joe trying to make a Buck with his Heavenly Intellectual
Property.

> The problem is that the web is full of this bullshit, and no-one is
speaking out against it.

I always speak against it, and have attached my reply to Mr. Gable.

I find it worthy of note that I've seen two (count 'em, two) pro-arrest
essays, and they both came from people positioning themselves as "premium
content providers".  Though apparently, they like to give the political
rants away, free of charge!

John