[free-sklyarov] Re: Sen. Hollings plans to introduce DMCA sequel: The SSSCA (fwd)

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 13:15:06 PDT 2001

today our government would preach to the chinese for
such a barbaric proposal while passing legislation
requiring the manufacturers of paper and pens to tag
and trace both. (or dictate how to manufacture the
paper and ink so both functioned as desired by the
government.)

... while alleging "they" were protecting "us" from
"them" or some secret evil which "they" cannot
disclose to "us" for fear of "them"!