[free-sklyarov] courses of action

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Sep 10 19:06:20 PDT 2001

<<I was thinking that convincing our congresspersons through letters,
protests and petitions may fall on deaf ears.  After all, DMCA wasn't
passed in our best interests, who's to say that they care at all.>>

Oh That's good thinking.  We were lazy and didn't pay attention as our
rights were stripped away before, so now we should further ignor our
democratics rights to petition congress, organize, and run canidates, and
just

just what?

See that's were it falls apart.

If the DMCA is passed against your interest, it's time to look in the
mirror and discover why.

Keep protesting everyone but the people who actually VOTE on the issue.
That's the fastest way to political action.  Do you know the great reformer
Al Smith in NY, was a member in good standing of the Boss Tween, Tamny Hall
political machine.

Ruben
--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions