[free-sklyarov] SSSCA - Analysis (Q&D)

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 19:24:06 PDT 2001

i have seen them blithesomely pass legislation far
more repressive to individual rights than the s3ca!!

i chalk most of it up to the politicians whoring for
their patrons. fortunately, most courts strike the
legislation down before it causes to much harm. (but
not always:(

the political whores with any conscientious left
usually hope the legislation is struck down, thereby
getting their money for the trick and still able to
live with themselves.