[free-sklyarov] courses of action

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Mon Sep 10 20:10:48 PDT 2001

Furthermore, it seems like we all understand these laws are being bought
by the politicians. Therefore, besides voting the best way to control
them is to control their money. We need to reform how they run for
office so their alligence is with US no the Corporations.

You want a hand delivered letter to the President? You want someone
to carry that DiBona letter signed by everyone to the person who
MUST read it?

Give it to Jeanette, send her a couple bucks too:

http://www.thewalkfordemocracy.org/