[free-sklyarov] Where is Dmitry

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Sep 11 09:41:50 PDT 2001

Will Janoschka writes:

>      Haven't heard anything about Dmitry on this list in a week.
>      Is he OK?  Did his family make it here?  Why didn't Adobe
>      pick up the tab for that trip?   "Incredibly stupid robot!!"

I think we've had a lot of discussions recently which are getting more
and more peripheral to freeing Dmitry Sklyarov.

It's true that it's hard to maintain a focus on his case when there
have been few announcements recently and when he's not physically in
jail; on the other hand, this list is supposed to be about freeing
him.

How did letter-writing go?  Do people have sample letters they'd like
to share?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull