[free-sklyarov] Libertarian party is not our friends, they are no better then the democrats and republicans.

Charles Eakins admin at seattle-chat.com
Wed Sep 12 06:29:34 PDT 2001

After spending the last two months on an a local "official" libertarian
party mailing list, I've come to the conclusion that the Libertarian party
are a bunch of idiots.  They had no interest in DMCA issues, and Harry
Browne they're pick for president has just put the nail in the coffin of my
beliefs.  First off we don't know who actually committed this "act of war"
on the united states, until we know this for fact, I think Mr. Browns
article was embarrassing, and just plain moronic.  What Mr. Browne is
basically saying is we deserved to have innocent Men, Women, and Children
killed, even though again we don't know for sure who committed this atrocity
for a fact.  We can conjecture, but until we know for a fact this article
wasn't constructive.  I saw allot of in fighting on the libertarian list,
and I was caution us to distance ourselves from them.

Article I'm talking about:

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/browne2.html