[free-sklyarov] [ruben@mrbrklyn.com: [fairuse] Fair Use Meeting NOT CANCLED]

Brooklyn Linux Solutions ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Wed Sep 12 07:07:00 PDT 2001

On 2001.09.12 10:02:32 -0400 Brooklyn Linux Solutions wrote:

New Yorkers for Fair Use is NOT cancelling our weekly meeting.

The meeting is moved to Junior's Cheese Cake Resturant on Flatbush Ave and
Dekalb Avenue in Brooklyn until next week.

The time is 7PM

Transportation: Take the Q train on the Brighton Subway (Q Train)
and the resturant is on that corner.  Otherwise, take ANY train to Boro
Hall and walk East on Fulton Mall a few blocks to Flatbush Ave.

The Adgenda will include the results of our canvassing campain on Thursday
and our plans for this Sunday.  We will start our letter righting campain,
draft our Press Release, and last... we will live FREE tomorrow.  So plan
to be there.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

1-718-382-5752
New Yorkers for Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....