[free-sklyarov] Re: FBI operation penetrates hacker underground Computerworld News & Features Stor

Keith Handy keith at indierecords.com
Wed Sep 12 07:32:56 PDT 2001

proclus at iname.com wrote:

> On 12 Sep, Keith Handy wrote:
> > Why don't you all just let that one go?
>
> That is not going to happen.

As in, that is not going to happen, that would be an admission of
defeat?  Or as in, that is not going to happen, we're all as pig-headed
as a flag-waver who would gladly lose his *actual* freedom in the fight
to preserve a mere *symbol* of freedom, which is only a symbol of
freedom for *him*, and is not perceived as such by anyone outside of his
minority camp?

The language we speak is not the exact same language the government
speaks, and it is not the exact same language the public speaks.  I
suggest the energy we expend in the mission to re-train everyone else be
used to attempt communication with them in *their* language.  You *do*
know how to port, right?

I also suggest replying to me in less vague terms so that I'm not
triggered into an unnecessary rant, if that's the case.

-Keith