[free-sklyarov] Topicality

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Sep 12 09:32:31 PDT 2001

I know that the terrorist attacks yesterday are on everybody's minds
-- I'm still waiting to hear whether a former co-worker boarded UAL
175, as he was planning to -- and that they affect politics in the
U.S. in various ways.

Someone may even call for a multilateral agreement between states
committed to preventing suicide, mass murder, and decryption of pop
music tracks on DVD Audio.

However, can we free Dmitry Sklyarov, who is still stuck in this
troubled country, now in the company of his family, who had already
been afraid to travel to the U.S. before?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull