[free-sklyarov] Libertarian party is not our friends, they are no better then the democrats and republicans.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Sep 12 09:38:44 PDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Charles Eakins wrote:
> For me, the Seattle branch of the Libertarian party has sat on there
> butts about this, and basically voiced that this is not an issue they
> want to deal with right now.

I'm getting a similar response from the Greens.

But I've been told that if I can get a few pages put together, one man
promised me to place it in a Very Prominent Figure's hands himself.  And
this fellow is a voracious reader and won't put it down without reading
every word.

I've made this request before and Real Life has intervened and I haven't
been able to address it.  So if anyone has a good idea of how to approach
this in a three-page executive summary/outline of arguments way, please
send them to me directly.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin