[free-sklyarov] Libertarian party is not our friends, they are no better then the democrats and republicans.

Charles Eakins admin at seattle-chat.com
Wed Sep 12 10:00:18 PDT 2001

Frothing? Hardly, I made a statement, all of which was true, instead of
being constructive, your being destructive.  But what is your point?  I had
already done what you suggested, because that was the obvious course of
action, so that's why I fired off my e-mail in frustration.  What do you
expect, to keep focusing my efforts on knocking on a door, that's obviously
at this point, not going to open?