[free-sklyarov] Libertarian party is not our friends, they are no better then the democrats and republicans.

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Sep 12 15:24:01 PDT 2001

I'm actually writing an article on how conservative and libertarian
groups view intellectual property, and I have not yet found one
libertarian group that supports the DMCA.

[Obviously Democrats and Republicans are a little more enthusiastic
(http://www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,45522,00.html). Then there's
the SSSCA, which top Dems and Repubs in the Senate are supporting.]

If there is one, please let me know. The article's on hold for
obvious reasons, but I am fairly confident my statement above
is accurate.

-Declan