[free-sklyarov] Libertarian party is not our friends, they are no better then the democrats and republicans.

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Sep 12 15:41:14 PDT 2001

On 9/12/01 3:32 PM, declan at well.com thus spake:

>Mr. Eakins is clearly someone who has the rare gift of not only a
>remarkably developed sense of eloqution, but also the political savviness
>born of many years in the area.
>
>Since EFF has not denounced Tuesday's terrorist attack -- their home page
>at eff.org is silent on the topic! -- I conclude that I must inform them
>"your [sic] for it."
>
>Also, I don't recall Mr. Eakins posting a denunciation. I wonder why?

Gentlemen:

Would you be so kind as to relocate your juvinile pissing match to a
forum where somebody gives a damn?

Thank you. And now back to our scheduled list topic: freeing Dmitry.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org