[free-sklyarov] Re: Why don't the subscribers of this mailing list use gpg og pgp?

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Thu Sep 13 09:34:42 PDT 2001

> OK, I'm sorry, I was over stating my case a little.  But people look at
> your actions more than your words and if almost all the posts here were
> signed I bet we would increace the use of encryption and digital
> signatures..  .

My point is that we not only need to have more people using PGP for
reasonable purposes, but also that we need to show that encryption is
already used by almost everyone on the web.  We need to show that
encryption is vital to commerce and to our national security interests,
otherwise it will be a casualty of war ( and rightly so ).

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/

--