[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Thu Sep 13 15:50:53 PDT 2001

On 9/13/01 3:24 PM, admin at seattle-chat.com thus spake:

>Hey buttwipe, this was an act of war, not a local murder, act's of war,
>aren't dealt with in the courts, get real.

And this has what to do with freeing Dmitry? To my knowledge, he is
accused of neither terrorism, inciting war, nor murder, and his case will
be dealt with in the courts. And he doesn't really strike me as a
buttwipe.

free-sklyarov at zork.net

not

nuke-terrorists at zork.net

nor

buttwipes at zork.net

free-sklyarov at zork.net == all Dmitry all the time.

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org