[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Charles Eakins admin at seattle-chat.com
Thu Sep 13 16:42:16 PDT 2001

Alright I can agree, random acts of violence on the middle east would be a
bad thing, but your comparison of Dmitry's plight, and the killing of 4000+
innocent Americans I can't.  Your an idiot if you think there is.  First
off, what country are you from, second off, what do you suggest we do, when
we find out who this person is?  What punishment should we bring against the
people that did this, do you think life in prison in club fed is appropriate
punishment for 4000+ lives?