[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Thu Sep 13 17:08:55 PDT 2001

On 9/13/01 4:42 PM, admin at seattle-chat.com thus spake:

>Alright I can agree, random acts of violence on the middle east would be a
>bad thing, but your comparison of Dmitry's plight, and the killing of 4000+
>innocent Americans I can't.  Your an idiot if you think there is.  First
>off, what country are you from, second off, what do you suggest we do, when
>we find out who this person is?  What punishment should we bring against the
>people that did this, do you think life in prison in club fed is appropriate
>punishment for 4000+ lives?

<SIGH>

I suppose I should feel better. At least Dmitry was *mentioned* in this
post.

free-sklyarov at zork.net

NOT

american-nationalism at zork.net

PLEASE, people, can we just TRY to stay on topic here? Sheesh.

(BTW, I had a response to Tom too, but with a novel twist: reply to
sender. Yes, only he saw my reply. Heavy concept, I know, but hey, it was
off topic. As is this. Goodbye.)

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org