[free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd)

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Fri Sep 14 00:14:59 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 04:42:16PM -0700, Charles Eakins wrote:
> Alright I can agree, random acts of violence on the middle east would be a
> bad thing, but your comparison of Dmitry's plight, and the killing of 4000+
> innocent Americans I can't.  Your an idiot if you think there is.

I didn't compare the plight of Dmitry and the killing of innocent
americans. I compared the MINDSET behind arresting Dmitry and asking
for the murder of innocent arabs.

> First off, what country are you from,

germany. does that matter? I've gotten a few nasty e-mails and I just
can't believe you americans are all 60 years behind in european
history.

> second off, what do you suggest we do, when we find out who this person is?

there will be no justice, face it. the murderers are dead themselves.

there may or may not be an organisation behind them. you might be able
to identify these supporters and kill them, but what does that gain?
most likely more fanatic enemies willing to die for their cause if only
they can take as many of you with them as possible.

> What punishment should we bring against the people that did this, do you
> think life in prison in club fed is appropriate punishment for 4000+ lives?

I don't have an answer. but I know that taking more innocent lives
is definitely NOT one.

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org