[free-sklyarov] Re: Why don't the subscribers of this mailing list use gpg og pgp?

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Fri Sep 14 10:02:58 PDT 2001

JAB> Encryption is vital to freedom of expression which is vital to
JAB> democracy... everything else is secondary (at best).
I can't agree with that. I am always free to say everything i want
though i my be brought to prison for what i say, but i am always free
and i do not need encryption for doing any statements

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt
--
What I wrote above is hereby dedicated to the public domain and may be freely
used, in whole or in part, with or without attribution.