3rd party unsub req (was Re: [free-sklyarov] OPEN LETTER: Tragedy followed by travesty. (fwd))

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 14 14:06:35 PDT 2001

on Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 12:46:44PM -0700, Charles Eakins (admin at seattle-chat.com) wrote:
> Then you just lost one person that would later be behind dmitry, I won't
> associate with such heartless people.  It's sad you need to push people
> away.

If Charles doesn't unsub of his own volition, I'm asking the list admin,
my friend Seth, who's lost friends of his own in the attacks of this
past Tuesday, to please exercise administrative prerogative.

We're all dealing with tragedies.  Part of dealing with them means not
abdicating all other activities.  That's declaring victory for the
terrorists.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>          http://kmself.home.netcom.com/