[free-sklyarov] Peace

jsheldon at rochester.rr.com jsheldon at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 14:07:23 PDT 2001

I think everyone is emotionally frazzled.  We all are confused, sad, angry,

We don't need any flame wars here, I think we all had enough anger for one
week.  We are all on this forum for one reason and that is Dmitry.  Anything
else that isn't about Dmitry is off-topic and should probably be discussed in
the approriate place.  However, if someone post something off-topic, bite
your tongue and maybe send them a polite private email telling them your
position.

Peace,
Jason