[free-sklyarov] Please make stable NON-US homes for strong crypto projects (fwd)

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Sat Sep 15 14:59:42 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 02:28:40PM -0400, Jay Sulzberger wrote:
> Subject: Please make stable NON-US homes for strong crypto projects

lemuria.org has stood strong against the DeCSS censorship, and I am in
the position of working at the provider. complaints, even faxes from
the cops, arrive in the room next to mine. :)

I can take copies of anything that needs a home. I can't play
maintainer or invest much time as I'm already stretched thin, but I
hereby offer lemuria.org as an archive site.

please contact me directly if you need anything mirrored.

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org