[free-sklyarov] august 29 - dmitry speech

mw at themail.com mw at themail.com
Sun Sep 16 15:42:53 PDT 2001

For those of you who didn't get a chance to go to San Fran on August 29th, and would like to see Dmitry's speech at the fundraiser, I digitized it.

It was done with a hi-8 camcorder and only shows Dmitry at the end, but you can see the crowd and hear his speech.

the link is at http://www.dmcasucks.org

It's 9 meg and I don't know how much longer I can keep it up there...so get it while you can.

-aicra

p.s. the most 1337 part is that my debian has only free software  and I was able to make the mpg using ffmpeg.

:)

TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/