[free-sklyarov] a call to continue

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Mon Sep 17 06:55:24 PDT 2001

MB> "otherwise the terrorists will have won". I think that involves an
MB> incorrect reading of the meanings of and motives behind the attacks. If,
MB> however, we retreat from our current causes, then the "Freedom is Slavery"
MB> crowd will have won.
terrorists felt no other option than to make these events happen, as if to say
"if your life companions refuse to value me while I am alive,
I will make you value me and remember me in death".

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt
--
What I wrote above is hereby dedicated to the public domain and may be freely
used, in whole or in part, with or without attribution.