[free-sklyarov] FYI> Digital Millennium Copyright Act Great Debate at Seybold SF 2001

Kurt Foss kfoss at planetpdf.com
Thu Sep 20 14:42:34 PDT 2001

At 2:15 PM -0700 9/20/01, Christopher R. Maden wrote:
>>Seybold has added what could be one of the livelier sessions at this
>>fall's conference in San Francisco -- an open summit meeting on
>>Wednesday
>
>Kurt, when you say "open" - do you mean open to those not registered
>to attend Seybold?  I'll be there either way, but it would be cool
>to get a strong show of support from the local community, too.

I just checked the Seybold press release, which says it is "open to
all Seybold SF 2001 attendees."

I'll try to confirm that.

rgds ~ Kurt

Planet PDF - A world of Acrobat/PDF news, tips, tools and forums
mailto:kfoss at binarything.com | mailto:kfoss at planetpdf.com
http://www.binarything.com/ | http://www.planetpdf.com/
BinaryThing.com - The ePublishing Network