[free-sklyarov] Re: free-sklyarov digest, Vol 1 #233 - 13 msgs

Kevin ktneely at astroturfgarden.com
Fri Sep 21 13:15:49 PDT 2001

Okay, this is what I thought.  So, back to the hypothetical situation of
Adobe execs in Russia:  Russian authorities could arrest and try them
because Adobe has a website where someone in Russia could buy their
product; this gives Russia the jurisdiction to nab Adobe, if and when
representatives from that company were in Russia.

That being the case, I wouldn't want to be a programmer for Adobe and find
myself travelling in Russia...

Is this correct?

thanks,

[The] haters need to realize that if you mess with the man upstairs,
you will get your ass smote. True dat.
http://astroturfgarden.com/~ktneely