[free-sklyarov] AAP at it again - "DMCA essential to the future of E-Commerce"

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Sun Sep 23 07:05:03 PDT 2001

Hi, Vladimir Katalov!

> Even more here:
>
> http://www.publishers.org/home/press/092001speech.htm
>
> Some excerpts:
>
> > We were very surprised when Adobe decided to withdraw their
> > complaint against the Russian. However, the Justice Department is
> > proceeding anyway, and AAP has become "the bad guy" and a prime
> > target for everyone on the Internet who thinks the DMCA is wrong. I
> > could fill this room with printed out angry e-mails we've received.

Yooo-Hooo!!!  Our e-mails really work! 8-)

But Adobe & AAP stone age state of mind will bring them down.  They
waste money and time in efforts to reverse achievements of computer age.
Its now XXI century, but they want to earn money by just pressing "copy"
button, investing only in FBI and DoJ.

COPY E-BOOK IS NOT PUBLISHING IT ON PAPER.

Those, who benifit from new technologies, always win -- learn the history.
When the city builds water-supply, those, who make money on wells,
loose their profit.  The problem is -- how many they will take with
themselves
into graves.

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev