[free-sklyarov] AAP at it again - "DMCA essential to the future of E-Commerce"

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Sep 23 08:23:06 PDT 2001

begin Ilya V. Vasilyev quotation of Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 06:05:03PM +0400:

> Yooo-Hooo!!!  Our e-mails really work! 8-)

Ms. Schroeder committed the exact same mistake we do -- she spoke to
an organization that already agrees with her, in this case, WIPO.
I'm sure she didn't change any minds, any more than Prof. Lessig
changed anyone's mind at the "Free Dmitry" defense fund benefit
party.

The people to talk to are the authors.  If you know a freedom-loving
author and can explain to them that the speech is full of crap and
Dmitry should go free, that's worth more than a hundred speeches
to already-friendly crowds.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/