[free-sklyarov] AAP at it again - "DMCA essential to the future of E-Commerce"

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Sun Sep 23 08:13:14 PDT 2001

Hi, All!

In Russia we lived under non-free speach, and learned to read "between
lines".  I study AAP President words carefully, and learned, that truth is
on our side.  Read his last words again:

== Patricia Schroeder, AAP ==
There is no way the world is going to be able to deal with online protection
of property unless we stand together and have strong enforcement policies in
our countries. We also need to educate the public. This will be very hard to
do because things have gone so far. Making the most noise doesn't mean one
is right. That must be remembered by all of us as we proceed.
== Patricia Schroeder, AAP ==

That means:

 (!) Anti-DMCA Free Dmitry movement is "making the most noise".  That means,
people understand us and are on our side.  Even our enemies are forced to
state this, they are frightened.

 (!) AAP business model is not firm.  It requires "strong enforcement
police" in every country, more tax money.  If some country failed with
police support or police has to spend money against murders, etc., their
system will crush.  Seems not good business model.

We must go on, improving our position, until they start to "educate the
public" with "strong enforcement police".  If we give up, they will start
new round of outrageous lie.  They can -- they already brought into life
false "pirate" model (murders, rape,..).

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School
Moscow Center +7(095)162-4767