[free-sklyarov] Court Appearance

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Wed Sep 26 16:09:51 PDT 2001

At 3:35 AM -0500 9/26/01, Kurt Foss wrote:
>At 12:20 AM -0600 9/26/01, Will Janoschka wrote:
>>Were Dmitry and Elcomsoft to appear in court at 9 am
>>       on Sept 24?  Was that posponed or has anyone heard what
>>       happened?
>
>Further delayed until Nov. 26.

For the lawyers among us, at what point has a "foreign national held
in our country waiting for a trial in the absence of family and
friends" been denied his right to a "swift trial"?

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Thou art the ruins of the noblest man  |
|  Derek J. Balling   |  That ever lived in the tide of times.  |
|                     |  Woe to the hand that shed this costly  |
|                     |  blood" - Julius Caesar Act 3, Scene 1  |