[free-sklyarov] Update on Dmitry Sklyarov Case

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Sep 26 16:24:14 PDT 2001

On 9/26/01 4:12 PM, wild at eff.org thus spake:

>2) John Keker, a well-known attorney from the San Francisco
>firm Keker and Van Nest, became the new defense attorney
>for Dmitry Sklyarov.

Checked up on the web after reading this. The firms site is here:

http://www.kvn.com/index.html

They've got an article on their site from "California Lawyer" that blows
Mr. Keker's horn quite nicely:

http://www.kvn.com/art03.html

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org