[free-sklyarov] Adobe's status

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Thu Apr 4 19:24:48 PST 2002

Crism,

You might want to refer the adobe recruiter to my page here, if you are
agreeable to what I have to say:

http://goingware.com/freedmitry/

I had just applied to Adobe when Dmitry was arrested, and got an initial
positive response.  I broke off the discussion by sending the letter on the
above page to the Adobe HR person.

Adobe never removed me from their resume database, though.  I get regular
updates on openings that Adobe suggests I apply to.

Does anyone know whether anyone at Adobe resigned over this?  I've resigned from
other companies over considerably less offensive corporate acts than Adobe's.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/