[free-sklyarov] bugging free sklyarov

tack tack at gaffle.com
Thu Aug 8 05:36:30 PDT 2002

the best way to enumerate this is to send mail to this list.  Personally,
when I've sent stuff to this list, I've gotten bounces from blockbuster
video accounts.  Can't blame them for making people subscribe in the first
place...."know your ememy, know yourself and in a hundred battles, you
will not be in peril" -Sun Tzu.

In any case...any person can join this list.  So assume our foes are
lurking.  I've got a BBQ...if a bunch of SF fools want to get together to
sign keys...where people can meet and vouch for each other, I'd be glad to
host such an event.  I also cook a mean london broil and have 2 bottle
openers on me at any given time...even a corkscrew.

reply off list, of course

tack