[free-sklyarov] Copyright Contradictions

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Thu Aug 8 22:01:40 PDT 2002

How about "Freedom Axis"?  I like the general idea to encompass groups
who value free software, open standards, fair use, cryptography,
 privacy, etc. Speaking for myself, I already forward important alerts
to the lists that I administrate, about 300 subscribers, plus
free-skyarov sometimes.  I don't consider it spam, because the
subscribers have an expressed interest.  I'm sure that others are doing
likewise.

How is this proposal different from what we are doing already?  EFF
action alerts, Politech, etc?  How to do we avoid burnout and too much
email?

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/