[free-sklyarov] Copyright Contradictions

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Thu Aug 8 23:09:25 PDT 2002

Ruben's point is important.  A single message to each member group
would be sufficient (then maybe nyfairuse will join ;-), and they can
discuss a single message among themselves in a manner that is
appropriate for their own group.

There should be an opt-in mechanism for people who wish to become more
involved in any particular action.  I liked the way that Stakeholders
7/17 "sucked you in", when you replied to the alert.  That gets you
right into it, like free-skyarov was in the first days.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/