[free-sklyarov] Linux Army &c

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Mon Aug 12 17:10:39 PDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, jok707s at smsu.edu wrote:

> I still kind of like that title "Linux Army."  In fact, I even assembled a
> verse of The Linux Army Fight Song:

	We could call ourselves "Commoners."  Smiley.

	See, it's not any specific software we're talking about, or even
	software in general:  we're talking about the entire commons
	made of phone lines, networks, spectrum, software platforms, open
	standards, etc, a giant open space now connecting us which we want
	to make and keep a public place.

	                                             -X