[free-sklyarov] "Is This the America I Love?" at Kuro5hin

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Thu Dec 5 19:10:09 PST 2002

Friends,

You may be interested to read my essay "Is This the America I Love?" which just
got posted to the front page of the community website http://www.kuro5hin.org/
  The full article and followup discussion are at:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/12/5/63852/8390

I wrote the essay and posted it to my own website over a year ago, but I
submitted it to Kuro5hin early this morning because I felt that more people
would have an opportunity to read it there than might ever stumble across it at
my own homepage.  Kuro5hin also allows for followup discussions, which is
something I'm not presently able to do at my own site.

Note that my copyright notice on the essay permits verbatim copying and
faithful foreign language translations.

Please forward this mail to anyone you think might benefit from reading it.

Ever Faithful,

Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/
crawford at goingware.com