[free-sklyarov] ElcomSoft verdict: Not guilty

Richard M. Smith rms at computerbytesman.com
Tue Dec 17 11:15:20 PST 2002

I think we got the best possible outcoming in this trial.  Overturning
the DMCA will have to wait for another day.

There might be the possibility of a civil lawsuit against Adobe.  I've
already asked Adobe if they plan to apologize to Dmitry and his family
for his time in jail.  It's never too late for Adobe to do the right
thing here.

Richard