[free-sklyarov] BBC article on Elcomsoft verdict links to porn site

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Wed Dec 18 01:14:15 PST 2002

I thought this was pretty funny so I mentioned first in my diary at
http://www.kuro5hin.org/ and then got the nerve to submit a "Mindless Link
Propagation" story about it to Kuro5hin.

My story has to survive K5's moderation process before it can be openly
published.  It's not doing too well so far.  Here's how you can help:

If you're a logged-in Kuro5hin member, click the following link to vote on my
submission:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/displaystory/2002/12/18/32034/225

There is a voting popup menu at the end of the story.  You can choose to vote
to put it on the front page, just display it in its section, or vote against
publishing the article at all.

The above link won't work unless you're logged in as a Kuro5hin member, at
least not until the article is approved by the moderators.

If you're not a logged in K5 member, you can join at http://www.kuro5hin.org/
There is a registration link next to the fields where you normall enter your
username and password.

Humourously yours,

Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com/