[free-sklyarov] BBC article on ElcomSoft verdict links to porn site

Seth Finkelstein sethf at sethf.com
Wed Dec 18 01:32:28 PST 2002

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:39:30PM -0600, Kurt Foss wrote:
> On the BBC's coverage of the ElcomSoft verdict:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2585661.stm
>
> the site has an external link allegedly to the U.S. Attorney's Office
> Web site ...
>
> but it currently actually goes to a porn site!

	A quick Google search shows usaondca.com USED TO BE a
U.S. Attorney's Office Web site. It's been, umm, "repurposed"
(Sigh ... it's not the first such domain example I've seen ...)

--
Seth Finkelstein  Consulting Programmer  sethf at sethf.com  http://sethf.com
Anticensorware Investigations - http://sethf.com/anticensorware/