[free-sklyarov] [Fwd: Re: [free-jon] Thoughts on how to respond]

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 11 12:04:24 PST 2002

(Forwarded from Free Jon Johnsen list, free-jon at eff.org)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [free-jon] Thoughts on how to respond
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:52:15 -0800
From: Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>

I saw the idea of protesting at Norwegian consulates in the
United States (much as there were protests to free Dmitry
Sklyarov at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow).  The only reason
this might be somewhat ill-received is that Jon is a
Norwegian citizen and so some people will say that his
prosecution is a "purely internal affair" for Norway and
Norwegians.  That's not a reason not to do it, of course.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right,
not a feature!