[free-sklyarov] Future of this list

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Jan 11 18:19:33 PST 2002

I'm planning to leave this list in place as long as the Elcomsoft
case goes on.  For the benefit of those whose interest is in that
particular case, I'd prefer not to have too much discussion of other
issues here.

For people who are planning to unsubscribe (we've already lost about
100 subscribers since Dmitry went home), can we collect a list of
other lists and resources which may be of interest to people concerned
about the DMCA?  I can put that into a sort of FAQ document and
circulate it here and elsewhere.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk