[free-sklyarov] Lection about hactivism in Russia.

Ilya V. Vasilyev _ath_ at mail.ru
Wed Jul 31 05:32:29 PDT 2002

Hi, All!

Tomorrow at 12:00MSK (08:00UTC) we'll open traditional hackers gathering
in Russia, called SPRYG-2oo2.  The meeting will be in Moscow, Palace for
youth creativity, room 3-35.

At the 3rd of August, 10:00-10:30 I will give a seminar about history and
current state of hactivism in Russia.  My experience of organizing Free
Kevin
demonstration, Free Sklyarov anti-DMCA protest, participation in street
protest against telephone companies, problems and success of together work
Russians with EFF and 2600 are at your service.

If someone wants to reach Russian computer geeks with anti-DMCA message
or create any event of your own -- you are welcome.  Even if its impossible
for you to reach us physically, your participation via Internet is welcome.
You
can be not only paticipants, its possible even to jack into SPRYG
organizators
from your country -- for example by supporting IRC channel.  Many Russian
geeks and hackers know English, so there will be no problems in
interpreters.

You can find details on http://spryg.zork.net/ , both on Russian and English
languages.  Thank you, Nick Moffitt, for wonderfull web hosting --
its really holy place for SPRYG-2oo2! ;-)  Thank you all: FSF, EFF, 2600,
DEF CON -- just because you exists on this mostly harmless planet.

Thank you, Elcomsoft, for not giving up in your battles with Evil Adobe
(tm).

-- -- --
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School