[free-sklyarov] Re: Need Links on IP Law Abuses

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 11 17:24:28 PDT 2002

Thanks to all who replied to this request.  I have forwarded
your replies to David McNab.

Seth

--

DRM is Theft!  We are the Stakeholders!

New Yorkers for Fair Use
http://www.nyfairuse.org

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.