[free-sklyarov] Charles Geschke and John Warnock, Tuesday, November 12

Rich Bodo rsb at ostel.com
Thu Oct 31 09:14:54 PST 2002

O.K.  He should probably be reminded of this, but in his case, I think
it might be more effective if someone approached him personally.
Certainly, act on your conscience here.  I'm no psychiatrist, but
here's what I know.  I met him when I was a kid and again the other
day and I don't think he's much of a politician.  Basically, he's a
Xerox hacker turned senior citizen.  The crowd will be there to adore
him, and you probably won't get kudos from them either.  BTW, not
only am I not a psychiatrist, I'm not an experienced activist,
either.  So just FYI!

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb at ostel.com | 650-964-4678