[free-sklyarov] Alice in Wonderland continued

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Tue Sep 3 09:24:31 PDT 2002

what i read - a long story of copyrighted Alice in Wonderland
I do agree that changing font for Alice in Wonderland is
a work. But if we are going to allow to copyright every single
mouse click what a nightmare we'll have - all more or less
complex products will be copyrighted hundreds of times and
potential users will be working hard in separating what
belongs to whom. All this shows what a mess copyright system would
produce if we apply "sweat of the brow" doctrine.
--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt