[free-sklyarov] NZ DMCA?

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Thu Jan 9 23:23:54 PST 2003

Last month we got a heads up on the proposed NZ version of the DMCA:

http://zork.net/pipermail/free-sklyarov/2002-December/005389.html

Has anybody done a comparison of the similarities and differences between
this and the US version? I'd like to comment on it, and if somebody's
already done the bookwork it'd make my reply a whole lot easier... If I
have to do the diff myself I expect I'll be hard pressed to make the late
Feb. deadline. And there's no point in everybody independently doing
diffs if somebody's already done it for us.

Regards,

Ed Hintz
ed at hintz.org