[free-sklyarov] Shutting down free-sklyarov

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Sat Jan 11 16:12:58 PST 2003

On 11 Jan, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> I plan to shut down the free-sklyarov list by the end of this month.

Ahh sad in a way, but also glad of the success.

> I'd like to keep it open for the time being for discussion of other
> resources and projects of interest to DMCA opponents, including other
> mailing lists which might be relevant to free-sklyarov subscribers.

Second that.  Of course, DMCA-discuss seems like a good list to me, but
I don't have the address handy.  There is also the option of starting a
free software project and addressing the issues with code.  That is
what we did at GNU-Darwin, and I try to keep up discussion of activism
and issues on our email lists as well.  Check out our Free Darwin
anti-DMCA action forum and user email lists.

http://news.google.com/news?q=gnu-darwin&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=15543

Free Dimitry was a tremendous experience which changed the real world
out there, and it all started here on Seth's list ;-}.  The
many spin-offs are still resonant with democratic power and impact
against the purveyors of information tyranny.  Fond memories and many
thanks all!

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/