[free-sklyarov] Shutting down free-sklyarov

Ed Carp erc at pobox.com
Thu Jan 23 23:19:26 PST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Ilya V. Vasilyev wrote:

> Thank you all, people around the world, for supporting Russian
> programmer and freedom.  You really changed our attitude towards
> United States.

Just because we have idiots for leaders, don't judge all of us by those
standards.  The idea that the US can enforce their laws anywhere in the
world is insanity.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          http://www.pobox.com/~erc               214/986-5870
Licensed Texas Peace Officer

Director, Software Development
Escapade Server-Side Scripting Engine Development Team
http://www.squishedmosquito.com

Microsoft Front Page - the official HTML editor of Al Qaeda
Microsoft Hotmail - the official email of Al Qaeda